Apex Engineered Products specializes in the Design and Fabrication of Reactive Metal, Nickel-Alloy, Explosion-Clad & Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Chemical Process Equipment. Our unique technology sets us apart from other fabricators and manufacturers.
Material of Construction
We offer one of the largest range of material of construction in the industry, including:
Nickel Alloys Cont.
We have extensive experience in Alloy 25.22.2 for Uera Applications.
Take a peek inside our TECHNOLOGY "LAB."
Our Technologies at a glance
Our eclectic selection of state-of-the-art technologies (details below) assures adherence to the highest standards in the industry.
- Omax Maxim Water Jet 6’x12′ cutting area
- Cincinnati Shear 3/8″ Capacity at 16 ft
- Hem VT125 Vertical Saw
- Mitsubishi VM-70N Vertical Machining Center
- (6) Lathes up to 36” Dia and 13’ machining length
- (2) Bridgeport Mills
Heavy-Duty Sharp Vertical Mill
- (2) Large Radial Arm Drills
- Cincinnati 400-ton 16’ Press Brake
- Cincinnati 350-ton 12’ Press Brake
- Standard Industrial 750-ton Stamping Press
- Whitney 50 ton Punch Press
- GEKA 50 ton Ironworker
- 20 ton and 5 ton Overhead Cranes
- Numerous Forklifts and material handling equipment
- Bertsch 3/8” x 8ft Plate Roll
- Bertsch Angle Roll
- Pipe and Tubing Rolling Machine
- Positive Material Identification – NITON XLT898
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Hydrostatic/Pneumatic Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Testing – ION Science 3000
- Ferroxyl Inspection
- Hydrometer Dew Point Testing
- Iron Contamination Detection Testing
- Small particle detection
- Lethal Service Testing
- PV Elite: Mechanical Calculations; ASME Code Section VIII, Div. 1; CRN available
- Solidworks: Design & Modeling Non-Vessel Fabrications
- ASPEN / BJAC: Thermal Calculations, Ratings, Data Sheets
- HTRI: Thermal Calculations, Ratings, Data Sheets
- FEA: Finite Element Analysis for designs not covered by ASME Code
- 30,000 Sq Ft manufacturing facility, Clark, PA
- 41,000 Sq Ft of Shop Fabrication Floor Space, Tampa, FL
- Sales | Tech Support: United States, Central and South America, North Africa, Asia and South-East Asia, India, Australia, Europe
It is important to note that all design and engineering comes with a thermal guarantee. In addition to this, all Apex products carry a mechanical and quality warranty against defects. We encourage our customers to participate in an on-site physical or virtual inspection of all phases of construction and/or fabrication. Our State-certified field inspectors are available throughout this process to accommodate specific questions and concerns about the assembly of your equipment. Our customer service engineers are on standby and ready to address and resolve any service issues immediately.
See our Clean Room in 360
To navigate, use the on-screen buttons or your mouse. You can zoom-in and zoom-out by scrolling your mouse.
Apex Engineered Products Designs and Fabricates Chemical processing equipment for the following Industries:
Nitric Acid-Ammonium Nitrate
Oil & Gas, Geo-Thermal
General Chemical, Steel, Other
If you can dream up an idea, we can fabricate it!
See our Technology Video Presentation
Hundreds of Satisfied Customers Worldwide!
Installations in the United States, Tunisia, Philippines, South Korea, Jordan, Canada, Morocco, Mexico, Chile, and more