Apex Engineered Products Seaport Manatee, FL, celebrates its First Anniversary. With operations in full swing to support an ever-growing demand for our High Alloy and Reactive Metals Design, Fabrication and Repair Services at our 10,000-square-foot Florida facility, we would like to share some milestones after one year.
Located on 3 acres at the edge of the Seaport Manatee, the newly opened Apex Florida facility offers 10,000 square feet of shop space and 2,000 square feet of office space. This location provides our company with ease of truck, rail, and ocean/barge transportation for all sizes of Pressure Vessel fabrication, Reactor Vessels, and Tanks.
Seaport Manatee Facility Milestones:
- 500 % increase in Skilled Staffing
- Completion of three major vessel Field Repairs in the Southeast and Midwest
- Five Shell & Tube Retube Projects
- Plate and Frame Repairs Performed
- Two Plate and Frame Cleaning and Tube Repairs Performed
- Generated half a dozen new local Floridian Customers
- Added a multitude of new/used fabrication equipment for welding and fabrication of high alloy materials
- Clean Room Design in planning to be built by the end of 2022
- The site was surrounded by a chain link fence to keep out the local Alligators!
- FTZ application is pending and expects approval by the end of 2022
- National Board approved the Site and Quality Program for R and U repairs to ASME Section VIII Div. I
- Ti-2, Ti-7, Ti-12, Ni-C-276, Ni-625, Alloy 28, 904L, 316 SS, 304 SS, and Zirconium material fabrication and Welders were Qualified.
- Over a $1 million dollar of new and used equipment installed in the shop to perform high quality Reactive Metals (Ta, Nb, Zr, Ti Alloys) and Specialty Nickel alloys, stainless steel fabrications and welding.
For more information about our fabrication and repair capabilities at Seaport Manatee, please call Evan Hinshaw at 919-429-0365, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.